Sunday, August 11, 2013

Almost falling in love again

Hello all,

I hope to start blogging a little more regularly. Work's been stressful and I've been on quite a few nice adventures in Chicago, and finding some new getaways here in Georgia. This weekend wasI've been strugging in the real of dating for a long time. I was engaged at time, and I didn't quite realize how chaotic that relationship was at the time. I just went on a nice coffee date this weekend. She's a beautiful, auburn-haired young woman. At first sight I'm sure that my eyes sparkled. And she has wonderful eyes. I could stare into them for ages and ages. After date after date resulting in no connection, this feels like it's real. I almost have to physically hold myself back from calling her or wanting to know how she's doing. She was wearing an orange t-shirt, sandals, blue shorts, and a blue and white kerchief on her head. Absolutely adorable. And we had good conversation, too. She asked me about my meetups. We talked about our spiritual backgrounds. We have some similarities, probably plenty for something long-term to work. She seems very genuine and down-to-earth. Like, like, and like! We lined up a second date for what should be a really fun dinner. One of my favorites though I don't visit often. I need to make a reservation. Stay tuned. Very excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment